Product Development Manager - Construction
An opportunity to join one of the UK's leading home improvement product manufacturing companies based in the heart of Norfolk. There is a clear strategy for growth and this opportunity will offer a high calibre candidate to make a significant impact at a key stage of this growth plan. A well-know brand in it's market and established for over 50 years with a reputation for quality and innovation within its product portfolio. The role will include:
- Identify new product opportunities and deliver changes to the existing portfolio and proposition
- Manage projects within agreed time-scales
- Support production of regular and ad hoc MI performance reports including developing specifications of new reports when required
- Oversee management of market research initiatives and distribution
- Assist in product development launches
- Working with cross functional projects across a number of departments and businesses within the Group.
This role would suit a candidate with project management experience gained within the construction and or engineering industry within product development or potentially an individual with an interest in technical product launches from a marketing background. Experience of delivering successful products to market will be a distinct advantage together with great communications skills and extensive knowledge of MS Office will be required.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80372256