A well established clothing company is now embarking on a process of major digital transformation, which includes launching some exciting new B2C brands. To support this growth, the business is investing heavily in various ecommerce and digital areas and this includes building a top class internal digital team. With ambitious growth plans backed by an extremely well established and rock solid business, this is a great time to join the company and make a real difference at the start of their digital journey.
- The Ecommerce Assistant will be responsible for providing customer service across email, phone and livechat for a new B2C brand launching in early 2018.
- Also responsible for website maintenance tasks such as uploading content, product listing and visual site merchandising.
- There will also likely be the opportunity to work in other marketing areas and assist on social media campaigns and blogger outreach.
- Experience of answering customer service queries in an ecommerce environment.
- Experience of uploading content to, and general working with, online platforms (in particular Magento and Wordpress) would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, start-up environment; confident with a real desire to help drive company growth.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or a candidate with 1-2 years experience.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80378063