Senior Desktop Support Engineer - 6 Month Contract
Senior Desktop Support Engineer
Pay Rate: £17.50 (LTD/UMB) Contract duration: 6 months +
We are offering immediate contracting work that will enable you to develop your IT engineering skills with an organisation that really values you. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Senior IT engineers in the Hatfield area, working for a large IT service provider. Our Senior Desktop Support Engineer role in the Hatfield area is a superb opportunity for someone who is passionate about furthering improving their existing project migration, deployment, floor walking, troubleshooting and network skills while delivering excellent customer service up to VIP level and is keen to continue to increase their desktop and laptop, hardware and software knowledge. We really believe this is an opportunity for building your experience that is not to be missed.
Within the Senior Deskside support role, the day to day duties will involve general desktop and laptop support. You will also be responsible for the roll out of Windows 7/10 devices. In addition, you will also be conducting data transfers as well as hardware break fixes.
Successful candidates will
- Be located within a commutable distance of Hatfield
- Previous hardware deployment and rollout experience
- Experience with hardware break fix
- Windows XP, 7 and 10
- Be able to take the lead on project roles
- Various deployment tools - IT hardware and software
- Experience of preparing machines for migration and configuration
- Microsoft server experience
- Experience with Active directory
- Good Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Fast paced and dedicated nature
- Customer service to VIP level
We are looking for someone who is from a background such as face to face desk-side support or IT field service engineering, you will be able to work flexibly and efficiently whilst having a proven background in various IT systems, hardware, deployments, rollouts and configuration along with a drive and passion to succeed. In exchange, we will provide the opportunity to work for a variety of high profile clients with a degree of flexibility whilst growing your personal profile.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80381562