POST: Regional Trainer
LOCATION: London and the South
CONTRACT: Permanent Full Time (35 hours per week)
SALARY: Competitive Salary + Company Car or Car Allowance and competitive benefits package
BB Training Academy (Part of the Busy Bees Group) is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated, exceptional individual to work as a Regional Trainer.
Working as part of our Learning and Development Team, you will be required to deliver high quality Learning and Development courses to whole teams across your region.
Training will be provided to support you in the role. You will work closely with the current Learning and Development team and compliance team to ensure that the nurseries receive the right training packageResponsibilities:
- Deliver high quality training with the aim of achieving outstanding delivery
- To promote learning and developments course to internal and external nurseries
- To forward plan, identify possible ways of increasing attendees on all courses
- To support dedicated area to enable settings to plan their diaries and book on courses
- To act as a BB Training Academy ambassador and promote the brand
- Take an active role in updating own skills and knowledge through various CPD activities
- Undertake review of training courses as required
- Full and relevant Level 3 Childcare qualification
- 5 Years minimum childcare experience with children age 0-7
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to be able to clearly explain ideals
- Demonstrates the ability to listen and coach other staff members
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good professional attitude
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience of stand up delivery is desirable?
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury's, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities.
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please apply straight away; we look forward to receiving your application!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80369305