PPC and Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a rapidly growing full service agency offering web design, development, search engine optimisation, marketing, hosting and IT solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the busy marketing team of a successful full service digital agency. You will be joining a growing team of friendly, creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, stimulating environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar digital agency in paid advertising, marketing, search engine optimisation, social media creation, or copywriting.
The role will require you to have involvement in the following activities:
- Pay Per Click, AdWords, Bing & Social PPC
- Social Media Marketing across multiple business sectors
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Technical SEO auditing
- Link analysis, outreach
- Ranking reporting
- Keyword research for PPC and inclusion in written content
- Content writing for websites
- Scheduling posts using Buffer or other software
- Optimising local SEO and social media profiles
- Experience of managing SEO/PPC campaigns, ideally within an agency
- AdWords and other Pay per Click campaign management experience
- Able to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insight, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Search Console etc.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & Google Slides/PowerPoint
- IT literate to a high level
- Excellent written and verbal English including spelling
- Ability to research and understand our client's businesses and goals
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task effectively
- Good team worker
- Strong time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Polite and clear telephone manner
- Ability to learn new software packages quickly
- Proof reading experience
- An interest in web design and development
Educated to a minimum of GCSE level (A-C) or equivalent in Maths and English
Desired Qualifications: but not essential
AdWords and Analytics Certified
Please apply with an up to date CV for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80365615