Visual Merchandising Communications Assistant (9 Month FTC) - Topshop Topman - Immediate Start
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a VM Communications Assistant you will be reporting into the Visual Merchandising Operations Coordinator to artwork and produce all in store trend, merchandising and Seasonal set up communication, ensuring that all communications are to the latest Brands’ thinking.
DAY TO DAY
- Liaising with Field Visual Merchandisers to ensure all VM information is communicated correctly in the updates and to deadline.
- Liaising with Buying, Design and VM Field Teams to ensure that trends, styling and merchandising is to the latest brand thinking.
- Demonstrating a balanced view, focusing on both Brands to maintain their individual strategies & Brand integrity.
- Liaising with B&M departments to ensure all product information is correct.
- Using MAC skills to artwork all visual guidelines, including:
- Seasonal set up guidelines
- Trends and merchandising updates
- Sale and POS
- The Word (for VM)
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign.
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
- Abe to demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
- Good communication and organisational skill.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- A strong creative flair in artworking communication.
- Trend awareness and TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brand knowledge.
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contactedYou’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80363189