Regional Product Training Manager
Do you want to grow your career with a successful and growing stock market listed organisation?
At Eurocell we strongly believe in providing our employees with ongoing training to ensure they are equipped with the requisite knowledge to complete their tasks successfully. We have created a new role for a Regional Training Manager to cover our South West area, to assist in the implementation of strategies and methods to ensure uniformity and a consistent level for technical knowledge across the branch network.
- Coordinate training requirements with EBP Regional Managers to ensure staff levels maintain operational
- Liaise with L&D and HR to ensure training in recorded
- Ensure EBP customer facing staff are fully trained in the 5 core “Cash Cow” categories and tested to the required standard
- Deliver the product training criteria for each category to ensure national compliance
- Develop, train and motivate the customer to ensure they have the relevant product knowledge
- Complete monthly reports & weekly training plans on time
- Extensive product knowledge
- Being strategic, analytical and creative
- Knowledge and expertise in training and instructional methods
- Excellent people management skills
- Must be flexible as you will be required to travel long distances and stay in accommodation overnight
The benefits of joining Eurocell:
A stock market listed Plc and winner of numerous construction awards, Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With 200+ UK branches and plans to open an additional 60 branches over the next 2 years, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
The Eurocell vision is to earn the lifetime loyalty of our customers by helping them grow their businesses, and we value consistent service excellent, fairness & respect and we invest for the future. We are looking for people who are professional, team players, have the initiative to deliver and want to achieve and grow with us. Eurocell are an equal opportunities employer.
Keep in touch with us! Follow us on Facebook - @eurocellcareers / Twitter - @eurocellcareers / LinkedIn – Eurocell Plc
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80363247