Due to continued growth we are looking for a PPC Manager (Pay Per Click) to join our ever expanding marketing department as part of our ‘Traffic Team’. Your focus will be to develop our paid search activity further, in line with the increasing business and customer demands.This is an exciting hands on role with the opportunity to utilise the latest tools and technologies to grow and optimise traffic to our multiple websites.
Who are we? Buy It Direct is a dynamic, creative and innovative ecommerce electrical goods retailer. We’re one of the fastest growing and largest independent UK online retailers, with a turnover of over £200 million. We have six well recognised, award winning online brands including: Laptops Direct, Appliances Direct and Furniture123. Additionally, we operate website solutions for Debenhams and Tesco. We continue to grow year on year, so now’s the time to join! Last year we were voted the 5th best online shop in the UK by Which? Customers, beating many well-known brands.
What else will you have to do? First and foremost, you will be a team player able to work collaboratively with other members of the paid search team to share ideas deliver projects and share best practice as well as engaging with the wider marketing department. You will be responsible for paid search activity across Google, Bing & Facebook. In addition, you will set-up, manage and optimise the PPC accounts across your individual key brand areas. As with any growing business we are keen for you to identify new opportunities and therefore you will research and build business cases for new paid search possibilities. You will help to develop our approach to remarketing and display whilst providing regular performance updates and keeping abreast of industry developments
So what’s really important to us? We’re really keen to hear from you are a dynamic individual with a proven track record in developing and driving profitable PPC campaigns.You will have a strong online, digital and search engine marketing background and ideally some experience with marketing consumer products. Additionally, you must be really proactive and forward thinking, with the determination to succeed.
So what else do you get if you come work with us? The list is endless but here’s to mention just a few:
- A healthcare cash plan is in place to give you money back on all the basic such as opticians, dentist, physio, health screening, and so much more!
- At all our sites we have free parking, which means you have no additional costs or city centre parking concerns.
- We make sure you’ve got your holidays with an incremental entitlement starting at 20 and increasing to 25 the longer than you’re here.
- No-one likes to work on their birthday, so after one years’ service we also make sure you get this day off too so you can go out and celebrate!
- Take advantage of our amazing range of products by utilising our staff cost discount scheme.
- We have childcare vouchers available as well as a company pension scheme, all benefits to help ease your responsibilities.
The salary for the role is upto £35,000 dependent on experience.
Want something different or extra, no problem, just let us know! We want to make sure we build flexibility within your employment and therefore are happy to look at your overall package and can adapt and change it to meet your requirements and needs.
Want to know more about us or the job, then let us know and you can come in for a chat. We look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80362231