Our client are a leading publishing business who has undergone strong growth in their digital capabilities and are now looking for an eCommerce Manager to join their team. Working in a pivotal role reporting into the Ecommerce Director the candidate will be essential in achieving the company's ambitious ecommerce targets over the next 3 years.
- Develop and grow the company's multi-channel capabilities with particular emphasis on optimising Ecommerce in Europe
- Working in the Ecommerce team managing all aspects of digital operations including planning, content strategy, promotion, website design and functional & technical development to improve customer experience and maximise conversion
- Managing a growing team of people & setting acquisition and retention targets
- Managing and setting each budget/ forecast
- Experience managing a team of people
- Ability to critique and develop ecommerce strategy
- Experience of managing 3rd party marketplace activity
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest in technology to know what tools are out there
- In depth understanding of UX and web analytics software
Please contact Sophie Allison - - for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80361416