Digital Marketing Executive
- Excellent training and development.
- Emphasis on email marketing, with scope for a broader focus.
- Outside of Bristol with parking onsite.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager and working as part of an established team, your main focus will be driving the implementation of the eCRM / email marketing strategy. However, you’ll also get the chance to jump into broader areas, such as content and social media, as and when required.
Given they are an established business and have a large customer base, retention and eCRM is massively important for the team. It’s in a good position right now, but there is lots of scope for development, meaning your actions will have a considerable commercial impact. This is highly rewarding and can result in great track records to take with you throughout your career.
Liaising with the manager on Email Marketing strategy, you’ll be driving the day to day implementation. Reporting on current activity, using this to tweak your approach and identify opportunities for growth, running the campaigns using their email service provider (ESP) and ensuring there is a consistent message across channels – you will become the expert in all things email.
What experience you’ll need
- “Becoming” the expert in all things email is key here (i.e. don’t have to be the finished article).
- You’ll ideally have exposure to email marketing in a B2C eCommerce setup, but someone with the right attitude, energy and organisational skills is of greater importance.
- Knowledge of email marketing best practice.
- Hugely passionate about eCommerce.
- Experience of reporting (Google Analytics or similar).
- Proactive team player and problem-solving mindset.
There is a salary on offer of £22k-24k, depending on experience. This is a massive opportunity for someone taking their first step, or with a bit of experience, looking to work with leading eCommerce professionals and receive excellent training in the process.
Please drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80367104