Applications Engineer (FLUID CONTROL/PNEUMATICS)
Applications Engineer (PNEUMATIC FLUID CONTROL SYSTEMS)
Basic salary £35-40,000 + full benefits package
A new vacancy for an Applications Engineer with leading global designer and manufacturer of of bespoke integrated electro-pneumatic system solutions, specializing in high specification fluid & motion control technologies.
Based at the company's UK site in Buckinghamshire, the Applications Engineer will have both technical and commercial responsibilities in areas including estimating support & the development of technical proposals, product/project pricing & costing, and the design & validation of customer prototypes. Candidates should be qualified to degree level in an engineering discipline with at least 2yrs experience in a technical support, design or applications role. The successful candidate will be joining a leading global player in the motion & control arena, with excellent long-term career development opportunities and ongoing training & support.
Key candidate requirements:
- Degree qualified within the discipline of Engineering.
- Strong commercial awareness and technical skills.
- Experience in Mechanical 3D & 2D CAD design or technical applications.
- Pneumatic theory understanding would be distinct advantage.
- Some electronics design experience is also required.
- Business experience in multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in Pneumatic system design (fluidics and interface devices would be ideal).
- Min 2 years experience in at least one of the following disciplines: technical support, design or applications.
- Experience of technical sales, application selling and exposure to industrial marketing is desirable.
- Experience / educational background in 2 to 3 of the following disciplines (technical support, design, applications, sales, marketing) is desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80387601