Sales and Marketing Support
A Sales and Marketing Support Executive is required by my client based in Bedfordshire. This company offers an excellent career path along with a competitive salary and benefits package. The role sits between Sales and Marketing and will be a pivotal role to support both areas of the business with high level of interaction with customers.
- Super user of the CRM system - monitor input from all internal users, input new marketing lists and ensure information within the system is reaching agreed company standards.
- Schedule quotation follow-ups
- Act as the initial contact with new customers
- Follow up all sales/show leads
- Cold calling new customers
- Improve processes and standardise reporting
- Communicate technical sales leads
- Assist with generating marketing content and event organisation
- Provide customer centric insight into NPD and product marketing activities.
- Build on customer intelligence
- Be the 'Voice of the Customer' - giving suggestions for improvement within the organisation
- Database analysis for potential leads from key accounts
- Occasional travel to visit customers, support trade shows, and training (up to 10%).
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- Experience of working in a technical customer facing environment
- Demonstrate experience of researching, collating and analysing data.
- Ability to understand technical issues.
- Excellent telephone and customer contact skills.
- Strong English language skills, written and spoken word.
- 37 Hours Week (Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm & Friday 8.30-4pm)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Progression opportunities
If you have experience of working in a technical customer facing role and have a bachelor's degree within a technical field and enjoy data and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on 01604 248526.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80361932