General Ledger Accountant (Temp to FTC)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Part Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant to join an experienced finance team at a leading enterprise software company. This is a Temp to FTC role.
Our client is well established with over 1400 employees, valued at more than $1 Billion. They regularly engage in exciting international projects with clients including: Nike, JPMorgan, Uber, Microsoft and over 50% of the Fortune 50.
- Review coding of purchase invoices
- Book month end accruals
- Correct department/cost center bookings
- Build monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly close process
- Adhoc accountancy tasks and reconciliation
- Newly qualified or part qualified (ACCA-CIMA)
- Keen eye for detail
- Takes pride in their work
- Takes accountability for their work
- Always looking to improve
- Team player
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80385593