My client is a highly regarded IFA who are seeking an an experienced Paraplanner to join their talented team in Preston.
You will be responsible for providing a high standard of support to the team of Independent Financial Advisers.
The duties will include:
- Research of products and funds
- Obtaining illustrations and quotations
- Preparing suitability letters and reports
- Dealing with technical queries
- Keeping up to date on legislative and regulatory issues
- Ensuring that research and reports are compliant
- You will need the ability to effectively manage your own workload, working to challenging deadlines and standards. You will also need to be able to work on your own initiative, good attention to detail and be committed to ongoing learning and personal development
The successful candidate
- Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a technical support/paraplanning role in an IFA environment
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
- A high level of numeracy
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good meeting preparation skills
- A strong desire to deliver first class client service
- Flexibility to support client needs
The role offers fantastic opportunies for development and progression in a highly regarded organisation together with a supportive and positive working environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80387214