Programme Manager (Risk/Regulatory Change / Compliance)
By taking on the role of Programme Manager you'll play a vital part in our vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. We need everyone to step up to their full potential at this exciting time for our business. So if you're inspired by the opportunity, and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to apply.
By remaining absolutely focused on our customers world we can help them make sense of the complexity they face and together achieve the best outcomes for them.
As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that Projects are delivered in a timely and effective way producing successful end results.
You will manage senior stakeholders across the organisation and any third parties.
Experience required to be considered for this position includes;
- Support the Head of Change
- Lead a team of PMs and business leads to ensure the optimum operation of the delivery model
- Provide progress updates to the portfolio on the operation of the delivery model
- Portfolio (multiple projects/workstreams) or programme management experience
- Interest in and experience with risk or regulatory change and compliance
- Experience with preparing or contributing to executive-level presentations / papers
- High levels of enthusiasm and drive for excellence
- Familiar with senior stakeholder engagement
It's a great time to be taking on a new role at Prudential. With our behaviours we're creating a place to work that's alive with opportunity, with added pace and a great team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers.
We welcome applications from individuals with disabilities and will look to make reasonable adjustments or find alternative solutions to accommodate any disabilities wherever possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80390552