Purchase Ledger Clerk
An opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk has arisen to join a fantastic and well-established organisation on a temporary basis for three to six months.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be sat within a busy Finance Team and your responsibilities will include:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Assisting with payment runs on a weekly basis
- Reconciling statements
- Be the first point of contact and resolving any queries
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk applicant will meet the gollowing skillset:
- Worked in a high volume and fast paced Purchase Ledger Clerk position
- Experience of Open Accounts would be highly advantageous
- Will have strong IT skills including Excel
- Be able to provide a high-level of customer service
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Will be immediately available for work/ on one weeks' notice
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a thriving organisation on an initial temporary basis with further opportunities for the right person.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80389721