Trade Floor Desktop Platforms Specialist - AppSense/Unidesk
Trade Floor Desktop Platforms Specialist - AppSense/Unidesk/SCCP
We are seeking a Trade Floor Desktop Platforms Specialist with experience of AppSense, Unidesk and SCCP. The initial contract runs until December 2018 and you will be working with a leading Financial Services organisation, based in Central London.
- You will become part of the Desktop GCB Platforms team. This team has ownership of all desktop infrastructure and tools applicable to the client e.g. AppSense, Desktop Virtualisation, Desktop build (more details below)
- The role also has an element of project management whereby the employee will be expected to manage and resource elements within larger pieces of work (work stream management/Tech lead)
- Finally, the employee will be expected to contribute to Desktop Hardware and Software strategy and will be expected to look for areas of improvement and innovation.
Platforms covers 4 main areas: Control, Build & Distribution, Design and Remote Computing. Employees in this role should have all of the required skills and at least 1 of the Desirable skills
- Experience of AD and GPO management
- Demonstrated knowledge of AppSense (Desktop Now suite)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Unidesk (Desktop Now suite)
- Knowledge of desktop build tools (SCCM and MDT)
- Experience of Desktop Virtualisation and Citrix broker
- Capital markets/Trading floor experience
- Some Project management skill, able to work unaided on med/large tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience defining desktop Strategy (software and hardware)
- An understanding of desktop packaging and scripting
- Exposure to Wyse thin/zero clients
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Bhavit Panchmatia on 01793 437 287 or
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80383158