Airport Planner Principal
Airport Planner - Senior or Principal required
This role is planning and designing airports worldwide
This business is in a stronger position than ever in terms of growth and as a result are looking for the very best talent to work on their projects and grow the business further. This business has enjoyed phenomenal success worldwide over the past few years; and as a result, they have just secured new projects and a solid pipeline of work for the next several years.
We are looking for an experienced designer, who has an engineering or transportation background, along with previous experience of working within a consultancy.
- Airfield masterplanning and phasing;
- Airfield planning and design including secondary systems;
- Specialist planning studies (safeguarding, airspace & air navigation services);
- Airfield simulation modelling tools
- Management and coordination of specialist teams (including sub-consultants);
- Customer point of contact on airfield projects
- Management of projects, including financial and contractual matters and compliance with internal quality procedures and directives.
- Development of programmes/resource spreadsheets for the delivery of our services.
Degree in engineering or equivalent in related discipline.
Chartership of a relevant professional body preferred e.g. engineering, architecture, transportation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80387042