Year 6 Teacher - Preston - 2018
Are you an experienced Year 6 or Key Stage Two Teacher?
Do you have a passion to ensure children are challenged in their learning?
Can you respond to the fast changing needs of a modern classroom and bring value to the learning experience?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a primary school in Preston for a Year 6 Teacher who can work on a temporary basis. The role will be to starting after the Easter 2018 holiday on a maternity cover.
* Secure car parking.
* Free CPD from both the school and Randstad Education.
* Supportive and knowledgeable co-workers.
* Competitive salary and contributory pension.
* Planning, prepare & deliver of the current national curriculum.
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
* Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
* Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* Key Stage 2 experience within a UK based classroom.
* Enhanced DBS.
* Proven ability to raise standards and attainment levels.
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to £300 worth of vouchers! Just follow the link:
For more information on this role, call the Preston office and Chris Martin will be happy to answer any questions. - 01772 259966
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80384176