Senior Hardware Engineer/Team Leader
Hardware Team Leader - Dorset
We are seeking a Hardware Team Leader to lead a team of skilled Hardware, Firmware, and Mechanical Engineers working at the cutting edge of technology.
You will lead the team to success by using the latest safety critical microcontroller technology for various technical challenges, so an ability to think on your feet and come up with innovative solutions to overcome them is essential.
- Experience in embedded digital and analogue design within a safety-critical environment
- Ideally demonstrated high performance and achievement in leadership and management of engineering teams through a full product development life cycle (including system design, development, integration, test, verification). Full training and support will be given if you are coming from a Senior Design position.
- Familiar with small Microprocessor and microcontroller systems.
- Familiar with Schematic design using ORCAD or similar package.
- Familiar with Op Amp level analogue & DC-DC PSU design.
- Design for EMC.
- Familiar with FPGA design and simulation in VHDL.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80385560