Engineering Process Technician
Execute and/or support tasks independently in accordance with applicable safety and cGMP requirements and procedures.
- Correctly apply the departmental emergency plans and the emergency power plans.
- Supervision of all the energy systems of the Sunbury site .
- To manage and control the utility installations and systems such as power, steam and condensate, cooling and heating, water (STW, IBW, PRW, ...), gases, HVAC, sanitation, prevention systems, environmental systems (outside office hours) by a full knowledge of the concepts of the above systems and the link between the various components and systems and their associated impact on production.
- Carrying out inspections and take the necessary actions (recovery maintenance) to this energy installations in order to maintain and optimize.
- Make sure that energy and utility installations are carried in/out in a safe and correct way so that work can be performed safely.
- Being able to analyze and solve the disturbances of energy and utility installations independently. (Mechanical, electrical, M & R technical)
- Create standard work instructions, customize and optimize energy installations.
- Tracing the causes of complex problems in energy installations.
- Work with curative services in case of malfunctions in both production-related equipment, such as power plants, and environmental facilities.
- Contact for technical issues regarding equipment within area of responsibility.
- Carrying out preventive, calibration and other recovery orders. Make sure these MO's are complete and accurate reported in the TIB system.
- Preventive maintenance by optimizing observations to inform preventive maintenance coordinator.
- Rational exploitation of the energy & utility systems, and encouraging others to do likewise.
- Self-initiative for optimizing plant (IVV) and increase expertise on energy. Profile
- Administrative skills and the ability to execute tasks and plans
- A self-critical way of working to achieve an optimal result
- Being able work in a methodical and procedural work
- Ability to quickly create texts and verbalize activities
- Good at team work
- Technical and process wise knowledge and thinking
- Good knowledge of MS Office and a broad interest in different computer packages
- Knowledge of local legislation is a plus
- Good written and verbal reporting skills
- Knowledge of English, written and oral Work location Activities will take place at various sites
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80386310