Internal Sales Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this market leading manufacturer of industrial electro-mechanical machinery, for an Internal Sales Engineer at its Hinckley operation.
The role of Internal Sales Engineer will report directly into the UK Sales Manager. You will be responsible for the interface with customers, sales team and management to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions. Other responsibilities include:
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationships
- Handles and resolves customer enquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner
- Handle incoming phone calls related to; returns, product samples, orders, sales promotions etc
- Take and process all orders, giving pricing information, determining appropriate shipping methods, routes and rates
- Process new sales leads
- Monitor customer accounts
- Provide data and reports to assist the sales team
This role will see the successful candidate progress into a full sales role or take on board a more senior internal role.
In order to succeed in this role you will need to have good communication skills as well as an eye for detail. Ideally you will have an inquisitive mind as well as some mechanical or technical knowledge. You will need to be a good people person.
- £22,000-£24,000 Basic
- £1000 Bonus
- Half Day Friday Finish
- Free Parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80390741