Lift Design Engineer
Are you a Lift Design Engineer who is looking for a challenging new opportunity, and are keen to work in a new environment for an exciting and fast growing MEP Design Consultancy who is paying a salary of £40,000 - £60,000?
Our client is an independently owned MEP building services, design consultancy, who concentrate solely on building services and Facilities Management in the built environment. They have 2 UK offices and work on projects all across UK and Europe. Due to them being awarded work in a newly targeted area they are looking to develop a new team into their already impressive Engineering design teams. They have an opportunity for a Lift Design Engineer to join their multi discipline design team in London.
The Lift Consultant will be working within a team of 10 Engineers, working on a wide range of projects in sectors such as Mixed Used Developments, Commercial buildings, Retail, Hotel & Leisure, Financial and Banking sectors.
Our client is looking for Lift Design Engineers who have the following:-
* experienced lift, Vertical Transportation and escalator designer who has extensive experience of using passenger traffic analysis software
* have previous experience of managing /mentoring multi discipline engineering teams,
* have excellent knowledge of RIBA stages
* have excellent communicating and client management skills
* Engineers must have experience of working to ASME codes.
* Hold a relevant engineering degree
* A member of a professional body and Chartered or working towards Chartered status.
* Has a lift consultancy background
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have a background in Vertical Transportation design engineering / Lift design please click on the link below to apply or if you would like to discuss please contact Stephen on 0207 0333 100
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80382796