UK IT Delivery Manager
As part of a successful global group business, the UK IT Business Support Manager plays a key role in supporting the development of UK based IT strategy and project delivery in order to drive change, optimise performance and organisational effectiveness. Leading a small team of Business Analysts you will take responsibility for effective business partnering across at all levels, develop plans at both strategic and project level and oversee delivery through your team.
- Work closely with senior IT leaders to support the overall business strategy, developing a strategic IT plan that adds value, monitor performance and continually seek out opportunities to improve
- Build and maintain internal relationships at Group level to share knowledge and progress, ensuring that the UK aligns to overall plans
- Manage the delivery of this strategic plan through a combination of IT projects and other initiatives
- Develop a team of Business Analysts and develop a 'business partner' approach with subject matter experts for each function across the business
- Maintain and track a broad IT project portfolio, manage resources and take responsibility for reporting back on results and pitching new ideas
Skills and Experience
- Degree level calibre, ideally in an IT related subject.
- Experience of operating at a senior strategic level in an IT function with a track record of successful business partnering and relationship management
- Track record of leading and developing teams
- Extensive experience of understanding business strategy and turning that in to IT deliverables.
- Clear understanding of delivering excellent customer service in an IT environment
- Strengths and experience in project management
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80384316