A Financial Controller is required for a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, US-owned, international technology business based in Central London. Having achieved great success to date, the business has exciting and ambitious growth plans within existing markets and through expansion into new territories.
Key to this role will be to implementing the infrastructure to facilitate and support future growth from an accounting and control perspective. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will take full ownership of the group's international financial reporting, driving improvements and ensuring maximum value add through strong financial support and rigour. Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership for the production of high quality financial accounts and reports for the international subsidiary companies for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes
- Ensuring full compliance with all regulatory requirements in accordance with SOX and US GAAP reporting
- Establishing and embedding reporting frameworks to consolidate all management accounts across the UK and international territories and develop best in class processes
- Preparing and delivering insightful analysis that will enable clear decision making and provide challenge and debate
- Maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including corporate relationships across Audit, Tax and Treasury
- Supporting the broader finance team
The successful candidate will be a technically strong qualified accountant, ideally from a 'Big 4' Practice with industy experience, within a techlogly business. Prior experience of auditing Technology clients coupled with a strong working knowledge of reporting under SOX and US GAAP will be essential. You will be a confident and pro-active self-starter, with strong organisational and planning skills. You will have the ability to interact with and develop working relationships internally and externally, with a forward looking and challenging mindset. You will thrive in a change oriented, rapidly growing, and fast paced environment.
This role offers exceptional career progression either within the UK or internationally in a highly dynamic, and entrepreneurially-minded business in one of the world's fastest growth sectors.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80375296