Automation QA Engineer 6 month contract London/Remote
Automation QA Engineer | 6 month contract | London/Remote
My client is actively recruiting looking for an Automation QA Engineer to help on exciting new Greenfield projects.
Ideally they do parallel development/ testing work however the testing team has dropped slightly behind hence the urgent need for a contract.
- C# knowledge - ability to amend bespoke developments.
- Good SQL knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of Specflow and/or Visual Studio
- Acceptance TDD knowledge
- TDD knowledge
- Microsoft Azure knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Length: 6 months rolling
- Start Date: As soon as you can
- Location: London with some remote working
- Rate: Competitive
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEND AN UPDATED CV
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80389494