- Full Time
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced NHS Accountant to join a fantastic NHS organisation in the Merseyside area on an initial six month temporary contract.
As an Accountant within the finance team you will primarily focus on financial accounting and your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Agreement of balances, actively leading the exercise and supervising a small team to deliver this effectively
- Overseeing the control account reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting and planning
- VAT returns
- Supporting the annual accounts production
- Liaising with the auditors
- Overseeing the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
It is essential that you are a technically strong Financial Accountant with previous NHS and Oracle experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you believe you have the relevant experience please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80381620