ICT Support Feild Specialist
My Client are looking for a fully qualified ICT Support Specialist to join their company on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
As part of this role, you may be required to travel solo and stay overnight in order to carry out roles and responsibilities.
Interviews for successful candidates will be held on Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th April 2018.
To manage, support, and develop the ICT helpdesk, policies, reports, procedures, written protocols etc, satisfying both business and customer needs and statutory and agreed internal and external standards.
Responsible for providing both end user and overall technical support to ICT users across all sites. To do this by email, phone, using remote management tools or in person. This role will include weekly travel to sites on an 'as needed' basis.
Ensure comprehensive asset management is undertaken at all sites of responsibility.
To support other members of the ICT Department and site specific teams, in maintaining high levels of safety, availability and reliability for ICT hardware and software (including systems).
To ensure the effective and accurate provision of a range of administration and support duties. To include (but not limited to):
- 1st, 2nd line ICT helpdesk support.
- Preparation and installations of hardware/software.
- Physical hardware rollouts & upgrades.
- Asset Management
- Undertake an active role in supporting ICT projects and strategic activities, led by the Service Delivery team.
- Telecoms Support - Mitel IP, voice recording & Mobile phones.
- Support & management of corporate tools such as (but not limited to):
- Microsoft products
- CMMS (Maintenance management systems)
- Finance (SAP)
- VSphere/ESX Server
- Video Conferencing
- Web/Mail Filters
- AutoCAD & Other design suite applications
Essential Skills Required
- ICT Qualification
- Experience in Installation, upgrading & general support of a wide range of software applications.
- Experience in Building, installation & upgrading of hardware.
- Experience in extensive asset management.
- Experience in WAN/LAN support, installation & maintenance
- Microsoft OS (Win 7 Onwards).
- MS Office 2010 Onwards.
Closing Date for CVs will on Monday 19th March. Please apply online now.
* Please note if you have heard from us in 3 working days, please assume you have not been successful*
Best of Luck
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80385793