English Teacher needed for Secondary School in Haringey, North London
An excellent School based in Haringey are looking for an English Teacher to join them on an ongoing basis as soon as possible. The school has an excellent reputation in the local area and is heavily oversubscribed, students joining the school make excellent progress, and behaviour within the school is highly praised, making this an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and successful team.
- Full time, ongoing
- Open to experienced teachers and NQTs
- Excellent Induction program for NQTs
- Highly supportive and successful department with a track record of producing excellent results
- You will be a skilled practitioner with a passion for your subject who has a proven record of success.
- Have UK QTS or be a PGCE student
- A passion for teaching your subject and a desire to help raise the attainment of your students.
- Candidates must hold UK Qualified Teacher Status and be willing to submit to a Disclosure and Barring Services Check.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply now.
Teach360 is committed to safeguarding both its candidates and the schools it works with. All candidates applying to jobs through Teach360 must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80374399