Multi Skilled Engineer
Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) – BT Sport, Stratford
Competitive salary + brilliant benefit package
Working 4 on 4 off, 7am - 7pm
We are BT Facilities Services, we are part of the BT Group of companies and we specialise in the facilities management industry. Our brilliant team provide a full range of building maintenance services to around 7,000 BT buildings in the UK, the estate varies from commercial offices, telephone exchanges, data centres and retail shops.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer with an Mechanical and Electrical bias, to join our team to provide a reactive and pre planned maintenance services to building engineering systems and services across various BT buildings.
Our engineers are responsible for:
- Carrying out maintenance, fault finding and repair on all electrical systems, maintaining all low voltage electrical distribution, connected power/lighting systems, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures connected to the electrical systems, ensuring that all repairs are compliant with BS7671 wiring regulations.
- Temperature Control in the office/studios – (BMS)
- Filter Changes on all fan coil units/AHUs
- First response to incidents – leaks, power outage including critical supplies
- Water Management – Flushing Routines, L8 Responsibilities
- Emergency Light Tests
- Unblocking of seats / toilets
- Completing risk assessments prior to undertaking electrical work and document in full to ensure safe working practise.
- Painting/General Maintenance
- Desk Moves
- Other relevant duties consistent with the general requirements of BT Facilities Services technical services delivery as directed by line management.
- Completed recognised engineering apprenticeship in Electrical installation, plant maintenance or equivalent qualifications.
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ (or approved equivalent) in Electrical Installation or maintenance.
- 17th Edition
Our expectations are high as we want to provide the best customer experience and FM service to our customers, but in return we offer brilliant benefits and promise to support you with the right training and guidance to progress your career further!
- 22 days annual leave pro rata+ 8 days bank holiday
- Buy More Leave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Share Save Scheme
- Yearly salary reviews
- Offers on BT packages, including BT Infinity Broadband & BT Sport
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80385026