Trainee Field Service Engineer
Selecta UK Ltd is now the UK's and Europe's largest premium Vending services supplier. We are looking for energetic, conscientious organised Trainee Field Service Engineer to work throughout Southampton/Portsmouth Area.
- The nature of the job places great emphasis on initiative and self-confidence in dealing with customers and other Company employees.
- The trainee engineer position is an intermediary role, offered on the basis that the incumbent will become a “full“ Service Engineer within the Selecta Technical team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Must have a background in Electrical/mechanical engineering or college training qualification (NVQ etc.)
- To carry out Scheduled Filter calls to any machine within the specified timescale.
- To carry out preventative maintenance and routine work as laid down by the Line Manager
- To be trained to install and set up standard equipment as required.
- To assist in machine movements.
- To inform the Line Manager immediately in the likelihood of any machine being out of order for 24 hours or more.
- To be capable of learning and working with, hand held technology.
- Travel to other areas as required improving business output and assisting colleagues/clients, this may involve overnight stays.
- Full driving licence
- Background in Electrical/mechanical engineering or college training qualification (NVQ etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV and a covering letter.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80380543