SEN Teacher - Harrow
A SEN school in the borough of Harrow, NW London are looking for a specialist SEN Teacher to join their dedicated team working with students with Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, complex needs and Physical disabilities. The school is excellent and has a fantastic senior leadership and teaching team. The position will be full time, with an immediate start to cover the rest of the year.
The School are looking for:
- An excellent class teacher with a creative approach
- A commitment to inclusion and personalised learning for every child
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Experience teaching within an SEN environment
- Experience of working with secondary aged students desirable
They can offer:
- Excellent career opportunities to work within a vibrant and successful special school
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply now.
Teach360 is committed to safeguarding both its candidates and the schools it works with. All candidates applying to jobs through Teach360 must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80373958