Mortgage Protection Advisor
Do you have experience of working in financial services or in a professional customer centric role, are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, our client are recruiting for a Mortgage Protection Advisor and are looking for individuals just like you!
What our client can do for you?
- Up to £26,500 per annum + commission – (Must be either R05 or CeMAP qualified)
- Full Time position, 37.5 hours per week
- 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday on rotational shift pattern. Saturdays maybe required in the future
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Salary Extras
- Workplace pension
Our client are a multi award winning National Mortgage Broker, with over 800 advisors across the UK arranging approximately £10 billion worth of mortgages per annum. They are an expert mortgage broker that has access to over 90 UK lenders.
Due to continued success and business growth, they are now looking to add a qualified Mortgage Protection Advisor to join their rapidly expanding team in Doncaster.
Mortgage Protection Advisor Responsibilities:
In this role, you will receive warm leads from Mortgage Advisors and follow sales process to gain information while completing a protection review, searching over a panel of protection providers to find suitable products, whilst demonstrating professionalism and exceptional sales and customer service at all times. You will also be responsible for:
- To deliver exceptional sales performance against agreed KPIs
- Explain and complete the Protection application process in accordance with the Firms Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures
- Attendance and timekeeping to be in line with the required company standards
- To handle objections appropriately to complete the sale
- To promote and appropriately sell the products and services of the company
- To accurately complete protection applications
- To establish the customers’ requirements and discuss the products available to them
- Provide advice and recommendation on suitable protection products
- Understand protection products available to the customers and the key features of the products
- Where appropriate, introduce the next steps in the protection application process
- To explain future stages of the process to our customers
- Maintain and develop industry and product awareness
- Attend training sessions when required
The ideal Mortgage Protection Advisor:
To be successful for this role, you will need proven experience of protection advising within the past 12 months and possess a CEMAP or RO5 qualification. You will also need to possess:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good keyboard skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic numerical and analytical skills
- Determined and results focused, with a positive and flexible attitude
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Good team working skills
- A customer champion who believes in the delivery of first class customer experience
- Drive, determination and resilience to meet targets and succeed
- Enjoy planning and organising processes to achieve results
- Creative and innovative
- Ability to understand complex procedures
- Ability to build broader business knowledge through networking
- Ability to prioritise when dealing with conflicting demands
- Ability to build effective working relationship
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Mortgage Protection Advisor then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80389863