Busy Bees are looking for an exceptional Manager to lead and open a BRAND NEW nursery in Biggleswade!
- Are you a strong, experienced Manager looking for an opportunity to join the UK?s leading childcare provider where future career progression is endless?
- Do you want to work at a high profile nursery?
- Are you passionate about quality childcare?
- Do you have the ability to achieve Outstanding out comes in all aspects of childcare?
- Could you lead and motivate your staff team to ensure that our children receive the very best care?
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for an experienced and highly motivated Nursery Manager who shares our values to open this purpose built nursery in Biggleswade. You will be a qualified and experienced Manager who has passion and enthusiasm to drive a nursery forward and offer outstanding childcare across the nursery.
About our new Biggleswade Nursery
This brand new nursery will be a purpose built nursery with the children's development and fun at the heart of the design. Spacious suites will be designed to have a homely feel while providing the children with separate areas for rest time, play, creative play and meal times.
All children will have access to our beautifully designed garden with every age group catered for with fun and challenging outdoor equipment.
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children by creating unique and exciting activities.
- Ensure all staff are fully aware of their responsibilities and carry out their role in line with all policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Fully manage the overall day to day operation of the nursery
- Ensure that the nursery is operating effectively by achieving high occupancy and controlling costs as per the agreed budget
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Nursery Manager
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Over 1 years current experience as a Nursery Manager
- Minimum of 4 years occupational experience in a nursery setting
- To have held a full and relevant Early Years qualification for at least 3 years
- An unrivalled dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80385695