Back-End Drupal PHP Developer
Are you an experienced and passionate Developer looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, our client want to hear from you!
Our client are looking for the best back-end PHP developers to join the Chichester based team. They are looking for individuals who are fluent in Drupal 7 Custom Module Development to join an established team working on high-profile, global websites to create engaging digital experiences. You'll be working with BA, Solutions Architects, designers and front-end developers to build and enhance an established, complex Drupal 7 Commerce Website that integrates with a wide variety of 3rd party and business systems.
Opportunities to develop into Drupal 8 / Symfony for the right person.
The ideal Back End Developer will have:
- Minimum of 3 years back-end Drupal 7 development experience
- Excellent PHP skills
- Drupal 7 Custom Module Development
- Drupal API's including - Commerce, feeds, Search API, Views, Panels, Features
- Builds and CI
- 3rd Party Integrations using APIs, REST, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge and adherence to the principles of Test Driven Development, ideally using PHP Unit
- Git and GitHub development workflows with Pull Requests
- Intermediate proficiency in Linux administration, Apache configuration, and MySQL database design
- Understanding/appreciation of Java Script, JQuery and the use of Front End Frameworks – Ideally Angular, or similar e.g. React
- Secure Coding Practices
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- DevOps builds/tools and AWS infrastructure
- Drupal 8 Development
- Symfony PHP Framework
- Drupal 7/8 Theming
- Experience of Linux Sysadmin and Bash
- CI/CD Tools – (Jenkins and Travis)
- Experience working with 3rd parties/agencies
Salary and Remuneration
In return for your hard work as the Back-End Developer, our client offer an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Established in 1997, our client are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects they create. Their highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for our client's needs. They create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using the highly skilled global team will help to boost your online footprint.
Our client have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. They have over 90 full-time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Back-End Developer, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80373402