Due to continued growth, our client is seeking a highly motivated and innovative Designer/Product Developer with a good understanding of garment construction and extensive CAD design skills to join a friendly and forward thinking team with superb scope for development and progression.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Extensive liaison and relationship building with customers
- Responsible for producing CAD designs within lingerie, nightwear and swimwear
- Putting together mood and trend boards
- Extensive factory liaison
- Attending Overseas sample shopping trips
- Checking and monitoring of samples, working within cost parameters and following through all stages of product development
Skills & Experience:
- Several years experience working as a high street Designer within Lingerie, nightwear or swimwear
- Extensive CAD design skills
- Must be self motivated with excellent relationship building skills are vital
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80381833