Year 6 Teacher - Summer Term
Year 6 - Full time - Summer Term 2018
Celsian Education is seeking to appoint a hard working, professional and enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher, to join a highly motivated and friendly team at a school in Loughborough.
The successful candidate will work within a supportive, professional and dedicated environment.
We are looking for someone who:
* Demonstrates outstanding classroom practice.
* Has high expectations of pupil attainment, behaviour and personal development.
* Is committed to developing the potential of children of all abilities.
* Is able to take an active role in the planning of an exciting and innovative curriculum.
* Has clear drive and ambition plus enthusiasm for professional development.
* Can manage an area of the curriculum or an area for development in the School Improvement Plan.
The School can offer you:
* Excellent professional development opportunities.
* Well behaved and motivated pupils.
* A friendly caring school environment.
* Supportive governors and caring committed colleagues.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic professional to develop and extend their skills.
The successful applicant will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.
If you are interested in new rewarding Upper KS2 opportunity, send us your CV and a cover letter or please call Stuart on 0116 2776400.
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80387484