Teacher of Mathematics
Department: Community Services
Closing Date:Tuesday 20 March2018
Teacher ofMathematics based atOban High School. This is a temporary, 35 hour per week post until Friday 29th March 2019 (or when the substantive post holder returns) to cover Maternity Leave.
Interviews for this post will held on Wednesday 28 March 2018.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Agnes Johnstone,Principal Teacher of Mathematics
- Telephone:- 01631 564231
- Reference ARB02915 / CME01096.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80380174