Purchase Ledger Assistant
A highly successful FMCG is looking to recruit a new Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their expanding team in their head office.
Reference No: HT14389
About The Role:
The client are looking for someone who is part qualified in AAT and has experience of working within a Purchase Ledger role. They would have good telephone manner, good organisational skills and who has a willing, pro-active approach.
About Our Client:
A highly successful FMCG, that has grown over the past 20 years now one of the UK's leading brands in there field.
The successful applicant will ideally be well versed in the below;
- Have held a similar Accounts Assistant role
- Have experience of SAGE 50
- Ideally be AAT qualified or similar
- Ideally have worked as part of a busy accounts team
- Have good Excel skills- ideally proficient with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
Things You Should Know:
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all invoices received are approved
- Code and process all purchase invoices by nominal code and department
- Logging, investigating and resolving any disputed invoices
- Check supplier statements to ensure invoices have been received, chase any missing invoices
- Reconcile supplier accounts, ensure no open payments/credits are left unallocated
- Posting Accrual & prepayment journals
Commutable from: Addlestone, Chertsey, Cobham, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Godalming, Guildford, Kingston, Lightwater, Staines, Sunbury, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Woking
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80381699