Office / Finance Manager
Full time, Permanent Office/Finance Manager based in Eastleigh paying up to £34,000.
Your new company
You'll be working for a company that offer superior integrated facilities management, facilities management, property maintenance, and facilities services among facilities management companies
Your new role
You will assist the Operations Manager with the Financial functions and controls, in line with company procedures, processes and standards, Manage the day to day running of the Help desk, Administration and Finance team. Promoting excellent customer service and continually strive to improve service levels whilst reducing cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and ensure the processing and submission of all monthly reports, specifically the Monthly Finance Report, Total Monthly Cost Report and Monthly Client Cost Reports.
- Liaising with suppliers / sub-contractors for worksheets and/or credit notes.
- Oversee and ensure monthly billing targets are achieved.
- Maximising profitability, checking all necessary costs charges for works completed.
- Preparing reports for internal and external use.
- Manage, control and monitor the day the day operations of the Help desk Team and provide administrative support.
- Liaise with senior management to ensure the contract remains compliant.
- Assist in the compliance of existing H&S policy, safe working practices, liaising closely with the Compliance Manager.
- Attend regular management meetings with in house suppliers and note follow up actions as required.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in leading a team essential - able to demonstrate excellent team management skills, leading by example, being a role model, inspiring and motivating the team. Excellent organisational skills, methodical approach with ability to prioritise workloads and a good eye for detail. Strong Financial and IT Skills including JDE, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (CAFM databases would be an advantage). Resilient individual for this very busy and varied role.
What you'll get in return
You will receive 25 days annual leave, Family friendly benefits as well as the auto enrolment pension option.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80371721