Supervising Social Worker - Therapeutic IFA
A highly reputable, not for profit, independent fostering agency in Leicestershire require an experienced Supervising Social Worker to join their well-thought of fostering team as soon as possible (one month or less notice period).
This is a fantastic organisation with great training and development opportunities and they are well known for having a warm working environment as they heavily invest back into their staffing team and foster families. This will be an office based position.
What is on offer for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A reduced case load
- An annual bonus dependent on performance
- A warm and friendly working environment
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- A focus on a good work life balance
- A car allowance and mileage paid at the HMRC rate
- Out of hours payments
- Competitive annual leave + bank holidays
Duties and Responsibilities for the Supervising Social Worker:
- Recruiting, assesing and supporting foster carers
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
- Participate in the Out-Of-Hours duty rota
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body
- Contributing to training Foster Carers
Requirements of the Supervising Social Worker:
- Recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering
- Experience of completing Form F Assessments
- A good working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
Experienced Fostering Social Worker?
Looking for an exciting opportunity with a well-thought of organisation?
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 for further details and be sure to leave your contact details
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80374263