C#, Xamarin, Mobile, Cross Platform
Job description: Abacus' client is looking for a Mobile Xamarin Developer.
We are NI's fastest growing agile mobile app development company that brings together a diverse team of experts to deliver innovative core bespoke solutions across a huge rage of industries - including mobile design & build, and digital innovations labs - for leading enterprises such as Waitrose, British Airways and SSE.
The company has benefited from steady growth led by a team of highly skilled and talented individuals. The company has seen massive success over the last few years, but remain a family type environment, their employees are extremely well looked after and rewarded. It is self-professed the best place to work in NI.
We are looking for a Xamarin | Mobile Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Xamarin applications and their compatibility with iOS, Android, Tablet, Web Apps and with the CMS back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Mobile design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of C# or an ability to quickly migrate to C# and the Xamarin SDK
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Working part of an Agile - SCRUM team
- Share options scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Private healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular team events
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80377723