Reinvent your world
Big ideas and bigger ambitions?
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
You belong here.
Seeking out the smart
We're rounding up the brightest minds to innovate with us across the technology landscape. We need fresh thinking, daring suggestions and raw creativity. We're in the business of shaping the future - everybody's future. Our customers and our employees alike. We are Visa.
Think you know us?
We don't deal in money, numbers or figures. We build the ground-breaking technologies and bold solutions that keep our world ticking over, connecting us all, every single day.
It's our people that keep things running smoothly at Visa. That's why we invest in each and every one of our staff individually. We want them to grow with us, stick with us and help us reach even dizzier, and more extraordinary new heights.
We're targeting dynamic thinkers who can get going quickly with our latest exciting job opportunities.
If you think you could truly support Visa's vision as an Audit Coordinator / Executive we want to hear from you.
Audit Coordinator / Executive
What's it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We've made it our priority to create top-tier governance, risk & compliance teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We'll equip you with the very best tools so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As Cybersecurity Assurance Lead within Cybersecurity you'll be enthused by getting stuck into a varied set of technology and business led-project as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
As a member of the Visa Europe information Security Risk and Compliance team, you will have the opportunity to coordinate and support the function in Europe, focusing on a wide range of Audit including ISAE 3402 audits.
The nitty gritty
So what do we expect of you, day to day?
Here's a bit of a heads up:
- You will be responsible coordination on a wide range of Audit, including the ISAE audit for Visa Europe LTD - including France.
- You will collaborate with internal partners, endeavouring to break down silos within the business and communicate openly with feedback to subject matter experts, supporting on any issues that are formally identified and tracking the remediation progress. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our external partners at KPMG.
- You will collection and evaluate documents to be submitted to external partner auditors. You will take a solutions oriented approach and provide suggestions for evidence that may improve clarity and efficiency throughout the audit process.
- You will organise and attend audit interviews, taking notes to ensure that compliance gaps are identified
What we're after…
- Passion and curiosity for the Fintech space
- Great understanding of Audit Activies, and ISAE 3402/SSAE18 in particular.
- The ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively, liaising with and influencing both internal and external partners
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with an eye for detail, as well as sound knowledge and experience of information security related technologies and practices, and the ability to quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar technologies
- Degree level education required, and CISP, CISSP, CISMA, CISA, PCIP and auditing qualifications are desirable for this role.
Think you have what it takes?
If you're passionate about a career that will surprise you - get in touch with Visa today.
Diversity & Inclusion
Visa is strongly committed to equal opportunity and strives to align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80373928