Maintenance Engineer Needed for Full time Work
Proactive personnel are looking for a maintenance engineer with electrical bias to join a team in Wrexham. Our client is looking to employ on a permanent basis and will invest in the right candidate.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
• Previous engineering experience In automated food manufacturing Preferably brewing, drinks or dairy
• Confident engineering skills and experience within a multi skilled environment
• Qualified to a good level in engineering
• Ability to solve engineering issues on various plc automated machines, electrical, mechanically and pneumatically controlled machines, such as conveyors, fillers, labellers, shrink wrappers, pumps, valves, etc.
• Drive and ambition to ensure technical food safety and quality standards meet and exceed retail customer expectations
• Knowledge, experience with inverters, servo drives ad PLC’s
• IT literate
Contact Information: Tom Walsh
If you require any further information please contact me directly on 01978363666
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80380769