Do you want to work for a driven, commercially focused organisation that is experiencing consistent growth year after year?
Are you a team player that enjoys working in an innovative and forward thinking department?
Then look no further as Ashley Kate Finance have the role for you!
We are pleased to be partnering with a commercially focused business services group, based in Southampton as they are looking to add a brand new Finance Manager to the business on a permanent basis.
- You will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have previous experience of working in a similar role
- Must be very commercially aware and worked in commercial businesses
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment that will present new challenges every day
- Must be able to work well within a team and have the ability to coach and mentor others
- A can do attitude and willingness to get involved at every level is essential in this role
What will you be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Finance and managing a small team, the purpose of the role is to act as a finance business partner to the division through analytical evaluation of business performance, forecasting, budgeting and reporting.
You will develop internal controls and support the business with a range of commercial projects. The role will require some European travel during the week, 4 to 5 times per year.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80374267