Mechanical Design Engineer
You will be responsible for the drawing of cylinder manufacturing tooling and associated equipment for client, under the direction of the Senior Design Engineer.
Position is a three month fixed-term contract.
- To provide accurate information in the form of drawings to relevant Company Departments in a timely manner in accordance with Company policy and the Company’s quality assurance manual
- To provide support to the Senior Design Engineer in other assigned tasks that the Senior Design Engineer deems suitable
- HNC level or higher qualification in a mechanical engineering discipline
- Competent AutoCAD 2D user
- Working to timescales
- Jig and Tool design
- Computer literate with spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and database skills
- Experience of Autodesk Inventor wold advantageous, but is not essential
- Ability to work to the highest quality standards with attention to detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80377566