UKB Half Hourly Billing Manager
British Gas Business are looking to grow their Half-Hour (HH) Billing Port- folio from 6k sites to 30k by the end of 2018. To ensure this happens we are looking for an experienced Billing Manager to be responsible for the billing of all Half Half-Hour sites across both I&C and SME customers to ensure that invoicing is delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
The Billing Manager will make recommendations for improvements in the billing process, batch scheduling and manage impacting processes. Collaboration and relationship management will be key in ensuring you develop and manage a network of strong internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure best practice is adopted across operational processes, wherein you will work with account managers to ensure invoicing and revenue performance is achieved for all our HH customers. As Billing Manager your main focus will be to Identify and deliver HH billing improvements to meet the needs of both BGB and the customer, adapting where necessary to resolve in-day issues essential to the success of this role.
- In depth knowledge of SAP billing and managing offshore teams, particularly Half Hourly process
- Demonstrated track record of improvement of billing performance, ability to manage impacting processes and functions to control billing output
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex information quickly and accurately to deliver solutions
- Delivery of tangible and sustainable benefits through applying improvement methodologies
- Industry knowledge – understanding the systems and processes in place in the energy industry
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance framework
Competitive salary and benefits.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80371012