IFRS Financial Accountant HM Treasury
- Job Title: IFRS Financial Accountant – HM Treasury
- REF: 27293
- The Maximum Pay Rate: £550 Umbrella £437.95 PAYE
- Location: 1 Horse Guards Road, London
- Contract Length: 1 month
- Clearance Level Required: CTC
- Additional Info: Inside IR35 1 position required
- Essential Experience: IFRS knowledge.
The public sector is introducing three major accounting standards over the coming year.·IFRS 9 Financial Instruments·IFRS 15 Revenue from contracts with customers·IFRS 16 Leases
This role requires a chartered accountant to support the assessment of these standards against the public-sector context; with a specify focus on IFRS 16. Key tasks will include:·Assess asset measurement options and suitability for the public sector·Assess the discount rate requirement and develop a methodology for the internal rate of borrowing·Review of disclosure requirements and assessment of department requirements. ·Attendance and contribution of technical working group meetings·Supporting the preparation of public sector consultations ·Ad hoc analysis and query resolution.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80377436