Graduate Java Developer - JEE - Java - MySQL - Spring - Junior
Graduate Java Developer - J2EE Developer - Java Analyst Programmer - Software Engineer - Java Developer - Software Developer - Junior - Oracle - Databases - Open Source - JEE - Web - Agile - Colchester - £25,000 - £35,000 pa + excellent benefits package required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex.
- Java Developer - Graduate Java Developer will be tasked to develop new software solutions as required
- Working within an Agile development team at all stages of the development cycle
- Contribute to the successful development of software solutions to meet exacting requirements
- Monitor and research new technologies appropriate to the business
- Essential you have a good degree or Masters in Computer Science, e-commerce or a related subject
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- JEE Technologies - Servlet, Spring MVC, JSP etc.
- Database programming - PL/SQL, TSQL, Functions, Procedures etc.
- Junior Java Developer - Software Developer with interest in design methodologies and software patterns
So, if you are an experienced Java Developer - Java Software Developer - Java Analyst Programmer - Graduate Java Developer and have a strong understanding of Oracle Databases I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of Java/J2EE development technologies my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £35,000 pa + excellent benefits package such as pension plan, life assurance and cash back health care scheme and real opportunities to develop your career!!!
We are currently recruiting for this Java Developer - Java Software Developer role with immediate effect and considering all potential candidates immediately so, APPLY NOW!
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80380584