Junior Service Delivery Manager
Junior Service Delivery Manager - based in Huddersfield
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
As part of the Service Delivery team, the Junior Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for all activity related to the efficient and effective provision of service to meet the requirements of customer contractual obligations.
Leading the client relationship for service, alongside the Sales Account Manager, the SDM acts as the single A365 point of contact for the key customer representatives throughout the lifecycle of the managed services contract.
The SDM is expected to ensure that all aspects of the contractual obligations for their allocated customer(s) are understood by all areas of the business responsible for delivering all or any aspects of the service components. Also, the SDM will ensure that should failures in meeting obligations arise, or service failures occur, that the appropriate corrective action is implemented to restore service.
- Quarterly reporting on service level & performance reporting following existing documented practice.
- Act as the primary service management contact for the customer
- Undertake the management and oversight of the service levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement including attending conference calls with customers to present the data
- Service Level compliance monitoring, ensuring risks or potential breaches are flagged to the business in advance along with recommendations to mitigate or resolve. With the express aim of ensuring all service levels are met by the business.
- Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations at all times.
- Act as the escalation point within the business for the customer.
- Provision of Major Incident Reports to the customer and ensuring follow-through of identified actions
- Work with internal teams in scoping and delivering small additions to the existing services
- Represent Advanced professionally at all times Advanced 365.
- Generate a weekly management summary on delivery against Services in accordance with the Service levels and applicable schedules.
- Where appropriate ensure a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the Schedules and the Service levels. Manage all activities to resolution
- Where appropriate develop a Continuous Service Improvement Plan (CSIP). Ensuring a clear distinction is made between fundamental service additions / changes versus improvements to processes. Ensure were appropriate they are costed and an appropriate order is in place from the customer
- Maintenance of all documentation and procedures relating to all aspects of all Services provided to the Customer in accordance with this Service Order Schedules
- A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail
- Self-motivated – personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve and provide the best in all situations and able to readily embrace change
- Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives
- Capability and willingness to accept and adapt to a changing environment and adjust behaviours accordingly, taking account of differing factors, perspective and views
- Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent Oral & Written English
- Must understand the importance of management controls and process and procedures in the delivery of services
- Experience of managing multiple relationships in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and willingness for service enhancement is paramount in this role
- The ability to learn & develop, adapt and to learn new systems and processes rapidly.
- A recognised qualification in an IT related discipline.
- ITIL Foundation v3
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
If you want to more about our careers and life in general at Advanced please follow us on Linked In and visit our careers page ***************************
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80374839